Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Yon and Dan


This past Saturday I got to enjoy the sun and share in the excitement and romance that was Yon and Dan's wedding. They were married at CI Shenanigan's in Tacoma where they had a seated dinner featuring the most delicious seafood in town. The wedding was beautifully decorated with candles, rose petals and large sprays of pink roses to complete the day. Of course there was cake! :)

Yon and Dan really are an example of a romantic love! Yon's gorgeous daughter Anna was married in March and I was lucky enough to get to shoot both mother and daughter's weddings.

I got to know Dan's son who I have dubbed the "lightmaster" since he was a HUGE help and learned how to work a reflector like a pro for our location shoot at Point Defiance.

It was so awesome! The happy couple were up for lots of photos after the wedding and reception. They wore me out, which never happens! They have so much energy! Here is a sneak peak of some of the pictures from the big day.

No comments: