I have finally gotten back into the swing of my photography here on Ft. Lewis and have to admit that being a military spouse is so much harder than I thought it would be! :)
I have seen SOOOO many military families that never take the time or have enough money to get their pictures done.
The moral of the story is that I will be picking one military member or spouse each month and giving them a free sitting. I will provide all final images on CD.
Details about entry and selection:
Send me an email! I will pick one winner at the end of each month.
What kind of sitting can you get? You get one hour with me either in Ft. Lewis or Steilacoom.
*boudoir shots for your inner sexy military wife, to send to the hubby
*pictures of the kiddos, to send to daddy
*family shots, to finally have one
*engagement style shoot, because these are so fun and so very romantic!
Once we are done with our session I will post my favorites and a little bio about the winner! I can't wait to hear from you!
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment